Thursday, November 2, 2017

How to pass Salesforce Certified Administrator (SU17) exam and become a certified Administrator?

Hello Friends,

After passing Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - Transition Exam (SU17) few days before I registered for the Salesforce Certified Administrator (SU17) and happy to share that I cleared it today.


So, in this post I would like to share how did I prepared for this exam and what is the best way to achieve the same(if you are planning to get then). I would suggest to first go through the list of topics with links which is given in the examination guide of Salesforce Certified Administrator. Then the next best way to revise or to learn is Trailhead. I would say once you have done with these 2 things you are good enough to take the exam.

Wait!!! Wait!!!.... Remember one thing??? 'Practice makes a man/ woman perfect' 😋 So,take some time before tieing your shoe-lace and heading to exam centre. I would like to share one or two exam related links which you can take to test your knowledge -

a) http://www.salesforceben.com/certified-admin-mock-exam/

b) https://quizlet.com/212822561/adm-201-salesforce-certification-flash-cards/

From the above 2 links, you can get around 75-80% of questions. I think that's really good score to pass the exam since the minimum score require 65%. But hold on, we cannot rely on only above 2 links since I got 7-8 questions which I didn't found anywhere while practicing. And you never know this 7-8 questions can become more or less for anyone giving the exam. So, please don't rely completely on this online mock papers.

The extra questions which I got in my exam, I am sharing them here. Although it's not all those 7-8 questions but only those which I remember right now -

I) Lightning Sync can be used to be used to synced which of the below objects? (Choose 2)
A. Account
B. Opportunities
C. Contacts
D. Leads
E. Events

II) What are the valid fields for the validation rules? (Choose 2)
A. Active
B. Erro Message
C. Error Condition Formula
D. Owner

III) What is the name of the setting in profile that makes a user to to search for the records from the search although Tab is hidden from all the apps and also the tab bar?
A. Tab settings
B. Object settings
C. Rename Tab page
D. System permissions

Please let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment